Join us to bring our product portfolio to the next level! We are looking for an open-minded, tech-savvy person to lead and assist in the development of our video interview offering. Be part of the team that shapes and creates the products of the future: As a member of the Portfolio Development team, you will manage the innovation and development of products within Aon Assessment’s portfolio by collaborating with a cross-functional team of I/O psychologists, IT Project Managers, IT professionals, Data Analysts, and UI/UX experts.
Great products need great people – You are responsible for the future of video interviews at Aon’s Assessment Solutions. This includes user research, conceptualizing new features, and supporting existing ones.
Great products are never a solo achievement – You will work together with your interdisciplinary and international project team and work hand in hand to deliver products that our clients love.
Great products require hands-on work – Get active to find out what’s next in line for your product – may it be user research, literature reviews, design thinking processes, or success validation.
Great products are in line with our global product strategy – Communication and coordination with management and other relevant stakeholders regarding roadmaps and concepts are part of your daily work.
Great products are products that are being used – You are ensuring pragmatic solutions to ensure progress and efficiency but without sacrificing quality.
Great products get attention (and questions) – As the global product expert you are happy to provide consultative support to our Aon colleagues and clients (e.g. responding to inquiries, consulting on assessment solutions, participating in sales calls).
Skills and Qualifications
- You bring a degree in psychology, business psychology, business, management, or similar
- Ideally, you bring knowledge around video assessments and their application in pre- and post-hire
- You have practical experience in project management
- Your English is fluent and allows you to communicate effectively
- Your strong organizational, planning and coordination skills enable you to excel at managing several workstreams with competing priorities and limited resources
- You bring a high degree of initiative, a sense of responsibility and a flexible mindset
What we offer
Our company emphasizes pioneer thinking, client- centricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity. This includes having…
- a stimulating work environment
- flat hierarchies and an open, internationally minded team
- a supportive and responsive team culture
- opportunities to learn in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
Wondering if this is the right job for you? If…
- you are psyched by digital solutions, HR tech and recruitment trends and love to work using various digital solutions such as miro, Adobe XD, and Asana
- your thinking is outside of the box and you are not afraid to challenge the status quo or best practices, but your decision-making is based on data and proof
- the thought about working and learning in an agile environment excites you, and you prefer the ambiguity that comes with it over strict and defined processes – even if that means that the plan you made one day needs to be adapted on the next
- you value different thoughts and expertise, and actively include them in your solutioning, even if that means a consensus might take longer – and even if you realise on the way that something is not your decision-making scope, but in someone else’s
- learning something new every day, adapting to new challenges and situations flexibly, breaking new ground and dealing with high complexity sparks your motivation, and you feel that trying and failing is better than not trying at all
- you don’t need direct authority to get what you want, but rather use your communication and persuasion skills to achieve your goals
… then YES, this is exactly the right job for you. We’re looking forward to receiving your application in either German or English!
The location of this job is Hamburg, Germany.