Aon’s Assessment Solutions is a leader in online assessment for employee selection and development. Our innovative and technologically advanced solutions are used globally in over 70 countries and 40 languages, supporting organisations in every aspect of their employee assessment needs - recruitment, selection, leadership development and succession planning. We provide tools, knowledge and expertise for the scientific measurement of talent and potential, thus, enabling companies to create and sustain competitive advantage through high quality workforce.
Join us to be part of our international Operations team – we are the heart of our company and create the link between the international sales offices and the global headquarter. We have regional experts/responsibilities in our team and are looking for an Operations consultant for one of our offices in the European market (Germany/ France /Italy/ Netherlands/ UK or Ireland)!
If a customized/configured solution is needed for a client, you will be the one supporting our consultants with the setup of the configuration directly in our system or the coordination of the technical implementation together with IT.
You are the first point of contact for inquiries from our consultants within our European offices and are the connector to colleagues in the Headquarter from product development, platforms and our IT to ensure that processes are running well and that market requirements are considered.
- A consultant is managing a project in which client-specific configurations are required?
- Even before the consultant is writing the project plan, you are consulting in terms of the technical feasibility and timelines for the client specific items of the project.
- When it comes to the actual implementation of the project, smaller configurations can even be carried out by yourself in the system, for more complex customizations you are working together with IT and are coordinating the implementation.
- A consultant needs help or support from one of the other internal teams (Products, Platform-team, IT …) to meet the client/market needs so we as Aon Assessment can grow and succeed?
- You are the connector to the other internal teams like product development and IT to ensure that our processes run well and do meet client and market needs.
- You as the "expert of the market" represent the interests of your market at the headquarter. You are in exchange with your international colleagues in Operations to check if it is a market specific need and are taking part in meetings to discuss these with other internal teams to find solutions.
- Completed Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in the field of psychology, business psychology, business or similar.
- You have strong communication skills and enjoy working with clients and colleagues.
- You bring a high degree of initiative, a sense of responsibility and a flexible mindset.
- Your organizational skills enable you to structure your work and prioritize accordingly.
- Your English is fluent and allows you to communicate effectively.
- You are enthusiastic about technical HR solutions and are interested in IT-related topics or processes (doesn’t mean that you have to program yourself 😉).
- You have experience in project management.
What we offer
Our company emphasizes pioneer thinking, client- centricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity. This includes having…
- a stimulating work environment
- flat hierarchies and an open, internationally minded team
- a supportive and responsive team culture
- opportunities to learn in a dynamic, fast paced working environment