About Aon’s Assessment Solutions
Aon's Assessment Solutions provides clients with powerful tools and insights to help them make better talent decisions at every stage of the employee lifecycle. This includes pre-hire assessments, identifying future leaders, screening for digital skills and agility, and AI-enabled solutions. Aon's Assessment Solutions undertakes 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages.
Come and join our fabulous team as we continue to build our reputation for excellence.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
You are you a problem solver? You have an engaging personality and are keen to drive change within an organisation? You are excited not only to keep an eye on revenue, costs and growth but you also love to bind a team together? Then this is the role for you!
Based in Paris and reporting to our Head of Assessment in EMEA and the Human Capital Solutions Leader in France, we at Aon’s Assessment Solutions are looking for a highly motivated Head of Talent Assessment France.
What to expect
The key role of the Head of Talent Assessment is to develop all of AAS’ business within France. You will be given the unique opportunity to develop and implement your ideas in a variety of sectors:
- Strategy and Vision: Develop and implement a strategy on how to grow our business in France. Define sales priorities, target industries and client focus. Identify the optimal mix of products, solutions and services for your market.
- Business growth & management: Attend meetings with potential clients to provide credibility, run pitches and proposals. Look for opportunities with existing clients to expand services and create valuable relationships.
- Financial Performance: Work with the finance team on general matters of revenue and cost and achieve turnover growth. Monitor all relevant KPIs constantly and lead the organization in a cost-efficient way.
- Public relations and marketing: Develop and contribute to our marketing strategy and preserve healthy relations with competitors and partners. Maintain a trustful and supportive environment within the whole company.
- Leadership and talent: Create a trustful and collaborative work environment. Empower and develop your team, manage their performance and provide regular feedback. Identify talent requirements and manage the talent pipeline.
Skills and Qualifications
- Background in Organizational Psychology, Business or HR with a keen interest in psychometrics, HR and technology
- Experience in assessment, psychometrics and talent management systems
- Strong leadership experience, including managing resources and financials, as well as change management
- Business development skills, including ability to activate sales opportunities, lead large bids, and negotiate/close tenders
- Commercial and entrepreneurial mindset, ability to provide structure and focus
- Fluent in both verbal and written French and English
- Flexibility to travel across France, some international travel required
- Exposure and/or accreditation on a wide portfolio of psychometric tools
What we offer
Our company emphasizes pioneer thinking, client- centricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity. This includes having…
- a stimulating work environment
- flat hierarchies and working with internationally minded people
- a supportive and responsive team culture
- opportunities to learn in a dynamic, fast paced working environment