About Aon’s Assessment Solutions
Aon's Assessment Solutions provides clients with powerful tools and insights to help them make better talent decisions at every stage of the employee lifecycle. This includes pre-hire assessments, identifying future leaders, screening for digital skills and agility, and AI-enabled solutions. Aon's Assessment Solutions undertakes 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages.
Come and join our fabulous team as we continue to build our reputation for excellence.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
This role will involve working directly with a number of our international markets globally to help them deliver on their growth plans. The successful person will be involved in supporting various elements of the sales cycle with a focus on cultivating leads and opportunities and supporting colleagues with initial conversations.
- Lead generation - working with country leaders to define target segments and identifying key targets and contacts within these
- Sales co-ordination - managing initial prospect communications, including cold outreach and following up leads from marketing activities, and setting meetings for local sales representatives, and supporting pre-meeting preparation and post-meeting follow up
- Build market intelligence – completing desk-based market research, and competitor and brand analysis.
- Support local sales representatives - ensuring colleagues have access to training and content on our full suite of solutions
- Generating value from, and regularly updating our Oracle CRM system
Skills and Qualifications
- 3rd Level Qualification
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferably in sales or marketing
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work on own initiative and within a team
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to plan, organise and execute work effectively and efficiently
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Use of Customer Relationship Management Systems (CRMs) such as Oracle or Salesforce - desirable
- Additional language - desirable
What we offer
Our company emphasizes pioneer thinking, client- centricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity. This includes having…
- a stimulating work environment
- flat hierarchies and an open, internationally minded team
- supportive and responsive team culture
- opportunities to learn in a dynamic, fast paced working environment