Aon's Assessment Solutions provides clients with powerful tools and insights to help them make better talent decisions at every stage of the employee lifecycle. This includes pre-hire assessments, identifying future leaders, screening for digital skills and agility, and AI-enabled solutions. Aon's Assessment Solutions undertakes 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 50 languages.
Come and join our fabulous team as we continue to build our reputation for excellence.
Help empower results for our clients by providing responsive, accurate, and professional infrastructure support across our Aon Assessment Solutions environments.
- As part of the Aon Assessment Solutions infrastructure team,
you will be in an integral position of ensuring that our clients, their candidates, and our colleagues are able to access, use, and derive value from our diverse environments.
- This position will be responsible for assisting in planning, upgrading, maintaining and triaging our cloud data centers,
catastrophe modeling environments, as well as ensuring these environments are optimized for availability/reliability, performance, and minimized cost.
- You will also have to be conscious of and facilitate aspects of user access / policy management, data privacy and data security in ISO-certified, GDPR compliant environments.
- This is a hands-on IT lead position with many areas of growth including infrastructure architecture, infrastructure deployment,
server management, software development, application deployment and support, and technical project management.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a cloud (preferably Azure) infrastructure environment
- Master’s degree (MA/MS) in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science, other similarly technically oriented major/certification preferred, or equivalent experience.
- Masters advanced concepts associated with infrastructure such as Compute, Storage, Databases, Networks, Cloud, etc.
- Multiple infrastructure related certificates or other training accreditations preferred.
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes (managed) environments.
- Ability to quickly learn software/systems of a complex nature
- Strong attention to detail and work ethic with a self-starter’s mentality.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate well with others externally and internally. Well-rounded communication skills and ability to interact with variety of audiences.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and troubleshooting skills including the ability to manage multiple assignments, work well with minimal supervision and meet deadlines in a timely manner.
- Advanced scripting skills.
- Infrastructure as Code (preferably terraform) experience.
- Strong MS-Office skills with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Basic project management skills.
- Ability to drive processes.
- Demonstrates and models behaviors described in the Aon Leadership Model.
Preferred Software Experience
- Windows Server (2016+)
- Active Directory
- IIS (10+)
- Windows 10
- RHEL / Ubuntu Server
- SQL Server
What we offer
Our company emphasizes pioneer thinking, client- centricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity. This includes having…
- a stimulating work environment
- flat hierarchies and an open, internationally minded team
- a supportive and responsive team culture
- opportunities to learn in a dynamic, fast paced working environment