Aon’s Assessment Solutions provides online tests, questionnaires and gamified assessments for attraction, selection and talent management. We support our clients with our innovative, intelligent and valid psychometrics to identify talent with the right abilities and cultural fit to contribute to corporate success. Aon’s Assessment Solutions undertake 30 million assessments each year in 90 countries and 40 languages.
As a Technical Business Analyst, you will be leading conversations with a wide variety of users, clients and technologists. Technical and business process complexity will require you to have a great deal of curiosity, flexibility and drive.
You will lead the analysis, documentation and management of business requirements throughout the project lifecycle and ensure that requirements are fully understood by the technical team before solutions are designed and implemented.
- In consultation with business, operations and IT-teams you will evolve our products to ensure their success.
- Lead and manage requirements gathering and analysis activities by working with stakeholders, developers, designers, QA and internal/external customers
- Transform the requirements into technical concepts
- You will support our team in the development of new Online Assessments and help with evolving existing products and our own Online Assessment System.
- You will be in close exchange with other departments and serve as an expert for our Online Assessment Systems
- Elicit, capture, analyze, refine, articulate and document business requirements, user stories, acceptance criteria and software documentation and manage requirement changes throughout the Agile process, to ensure your concept is realized as customer need.
- Balance business requirements with technical feasibility and sustainability
- Create, maintain and enforce documentation standards
- You take an active part in our agile ceremonies and help to continuously improve our processes
Skills and Qualifications
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree (e.g. in IT, Psychology, Business etc.) or a vocational training in the field of IT or project management or a significant amount of experience working in IT.
- 3 or more years of experience performing as a Technical Business Analyst
- Capable of distilling complex information into concise, readable and unambiguous language
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal with emphasis on detailed documentation, requirement gathering, articulating complex processes, informing the team and creating appropriate communication channels
- You have seen and worked with some project management software before (e.g. Azure DevOps, Jira, MS Project)
- You like processes and it is easy for you to think in a system context.
- You are tech-savvy - modern technologies and web applications are not foreign for you.
- You have at least heard technical terms like React, .net, JSON, SQL, UML.
- Your English is fluent (intermediate German would be an advantage, but is not requited)
What we offer
Our company emphasizes pioneer thinking, client- centricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity. This includes having…
- a stimulating work environment
- flat hierarchies and an open, internationally minded team
- a supportive and responsive team culture
- opportunities to learn in a dynamic, fast paced working environment