Within the Product development team, we split the work in three areas: Assessments (development of psychometrically rigorous, fair, and valid measures of a variety of constructs), Solutions (combining and tailoring assessments to solve for client challenges) and Technology (how assessments, solutions and insights are presented to participants and clients through technology). For our cross functional Technology team, we are looking for an open-minded, digital savvy working student. You will be working with I/O Psychologists, Project Managers, IT Professionals, Data Analysts and UI/UX Experts.
As a member of our team, you will help us to design and build a platform providing in-market configurable assessment solutions to large enterprise corporations. You will be supporting the workstream focusing on the candidate experience and will be looking into the underlying structure of the system.
Currently we are looking for an intern/working student starting in February 2023.
- A new platform will be introduced to the market – you help us with the conception, the design (including wireframe ideas and gathering prototype feedback), the development and the launch of this core element of our business
- You support our team in anchoring UX research into digital product development. You lend a hand in carrying out pre-studies, workshops, and data analysis
- You help us in validating ideas and solutions using evaluation methods such as Usability Tests or User Analytics
- Something new happens out in the market – you are in the right spot to gather all relevant information about latest changes, trends and evolving topics to present them back to internal stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- You study interface design, psychology, project management, business or related field
- Preferably you have practical experience in the area of (UI/UX) Design, but it’s not a must
- You are enrolled as a student, and have completed at least 1 semester
- You would like to stay with us for a long term working student position
- You have substantial web and IT skills including MS Office
- You catch up on things quickly, work with attention to detail and on your own initiative
- You adapt quickly to changes and are open-minded
What we offer
Our company emphasizes pioneer thinking, client- centricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity. This includes having…
- a stimulating work environment
- flat hierarchies and an open, internationally minded team
- a supportive and responsive team culture
- opportunities to learn in a dynamic, fast paced working environment