For our portfolio development team in the online assessment area, we are now looking for interns in Hamburg. As a part of the Products Team, you will support us in developing innovative and smart online assessments for the global market. You will get a glimpse behind the curtains of how psychometric tests and systems are developed in close cooperation with IT and can practically apply what you have learned about personnel assessment and selection.
- A new psychometric test or feature will be introduced to the market – you help us with the conception, implementation and launch of new or reworked tests and system features
- Existing and new products are put on the test bench – you make sure that they still meet our high-quality expectations, fulfil client needs, and are well documented
- As part of developing new online assessments you support pre-studies, research, and data analyses
- Something new happens out in the market – you are in the right spot to gather all relevant information about latest changes, trends and evolving topics to present them back to internal stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
- You are enrolled as a student with a main emphasis on psychology, ideally a psychology major or business psychology, and have completed at least 2 semesters
- You would like to stay with us for a paid internship lasting at least 10 weeks
- You ideally have a basic knowledge of personnel selection and assessments as well as first experiences with managing projects and/or data analysis – and the words “psychometrically”, “valid”, and “online” spark your excitement
- You have substantial web and IT skills including MS Office
- You catch up on things quickly, work with attention to detail and on your own initiative
- You adapt quickly to changes and are open-minded
We are working internationally, both regarding our clients and our colleagues. Therefore, fluent English skills both verbal and written are required for this position. However, we also accept applications in German.
Please be aware that your residence needs to be in Germany and that there are other requirements you need to fulfill if you are applying from another country.
What we offer
Our company emphasizes pioneer thinking, client- centricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity. This includes having…
- a stimulating work environment
- flat hierarchies and an open, internationally minded team
- a supportive and responsive team culture
- opportunities to learn in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
- the chance to stay with us as a working student after the internship